Sunday, 15 July 2012

Dear diary.

This is like a diary for me. I'm loving it. It's just a shame I don't get to upload photos for a while. It's 6:40a.m and I got up about an hour ago to my niece crying for her bottle, then my dog wanted the toilet, then I had to bath him because he had an accident. I'm so tired, but can't get back to sleep because my head won't leave the book Dear John. I'm not like everyone else who's reading about Mr Christian Grey. Although, I might have to invest in those books to see what the fuss is about. Today is mostly going to be exercise and health. There is a funeral at 1:00p.m and I'm not sure whether to go because I've known this woman and was quite close to her all my life so it might be a little too hard and nobody likes a funeral. Think it's just exercising all day to finally lose some weight and get ready for my holiday. Literally so excited. My birthday is in 5 days too which is overwhelmingly exciting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment