Monday, 3 September 2012

I can't believe it!

I can't believe it's the 4th September already! This year has flown by, like light speed. The one amazing thing I did this year was go on holiday and that's all. Otherwise, I've been a bum. Doing nothing. The next exciting thing is Christmas. I'm already so happy about it. I don't know what's going to happen this year either because my sister has her own house and I'm on my own. I hope we get a stocking this year though, last year we missed out. So, I'm enrolling for sixth form today. I've got to be up in about 7 hours, challenging. 

08:40a.m
Waking up this early while on summer break should be illegal. I'm off to get ready to enroll. Didn't realise I've only got about half an hour until I leave.

06:16p.m
Me and my boyfriend are sort of having a hard time and I don't know where I am with anything. I enrolled and ended up taking four subjects instead of the three and now I'm not even sure whether I should have. At the moment all I can really see myself concentrating on is my school life, and getting a new job. Also, I'm going through everything I need when I begin my life at 18. Sounds fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment