Thursday, 6 September 2012

Woo.

I know it's Wednesday and there really isn't much point starting now when I should ideally start at the beginning of the week, whether it would be a Sunday or Monday. So, today I guess I'm going to start my daily exercise again. Since coming back off holiday I seriously haven't found any motivation to do so. I'll be measuring myself everywhere and making note of it every week. I'm not sure which cardiovascular and muscle workouts are the most beneficial so every evening I'm going to do the 30 day shred, which is 25 minutes long (every night for 30 days) and then go out for a run, jog and walk (every night for about 20 minutes). I'm giving out my CV today too which should be amazing if I get the job. Anyway, I'm joining Karate after Christmas when I'm more confident with money. I'm only weighing myself on the scales once a month but what truly counts is my measurements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment