Friday, 11 January 2013

hello again.

11-01-2013
12:15p.m

I realised I haven't blogged in about 4 months, so I'm definitely going to start again because I miss it. I know this is the second time I've said I'm making a return but this time I'm truly not going to leave. I don't know how often I'll be uploading but hopefully I'm going to make this sort of like my diary. A lot has happened in these  past 4 months that I've literally forgotten about everything. I'm back in sixth form and if I may say so myself I'm not doing as bad as I think I am. Although, I could do so much better and I know that. I've met an amazing person since I last spoke to you and I'm so genuinely happy. You know when you meet someone and they automatically have a big impact on you and your life. That's exactly what's happened here. This person means the world to me now and I'm excited for our life together as a couple or whatever you'd like to call it. My best friend and I are getting stronger each day and I'm so lucky to have her in my life. I've known Amy for 6 years now. We've been getting closer each year and I hope 2013 is an amazing year for us both as friends and as individuals. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's my rock. Anyway, I have an exam is about an hour and a half and I'm dreading it. It's such a complex subject that I don't even understand fully. If I thought about it probably when I got told to choose the subjects, I would never have taken sociology. I better go and get ready.

20:30
I just got home from work. It was only a 3 hour shift which is never that bad. I'm working 8:30 until 5:00 tomorrow though which is gonna be tough. So, my exam went pretty well. It just consisted of me putting together whatever was in my mind and trying my best for it to all make sense. I didn't have time to read it back and correct anything either because it was only an hour and we had two 24 mark questions and it was pretty complex answers. Nothing just washed over with. My best friend said she wrote a lot so I just hope she's done okay. One of my New Years resolutions was to read more and to drink more trusty H2O. Drinking more water seems to be going well. The reading not so much. I can't find any time at the moment. So instead, tonight before I go to sleep (which will be soon) I'm going to write down exactly what I need to do and what's happening with my life at the moment. It seems to be a little bit of a mess. I'll keep you updated and upload just before I go to sleep.

23:45
Well this early night has gone so well. I was just on the phone to my girlfriend for nearly 3 hours and I just want her to know how much she does for me. She helps me take the negative away so much yet she doesn't even realise. She's stopping me from doing something stupid right now and to be honest, I owe her my life. I've got to be up in 6 hours and I can't sleep. Worst time to become artistic and want to draw. Oh well. Feeling it. I'll try and blog tomorrow. Goodnight x x

No comments:

Post a Comment